Tuesday, June 21, 2016

This was all I needed to keep me going and help me plan for next year..

This year in music there were things that I loved learning and others that I struggled with but they were all important.

Something that I loved learning was using the piano lab. It was a lot of fun because I had never even really thought that much about learning piano but I found that it was something I was really interested in. I also thought it was a good experience because it was very hands on.

Another thing that I liked was learning about the Native Americans. I loved learning about their culture, music, and dance. The activities that we did with the unit were fun, as well. I especially loved the dances that we made up. I liked that because there were no restrictions and we got to be creative.

One thing I struggled with was getting started on the Essay. Once I got started, it was not a problem but getting started was a little stressful. I think I just needed to ask for help, but in the end it all worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment