Monday, June 20, 2016

More Reflections..

The best thing about music class was that we got to learn how to play and got to play the piano and that we got to learn about famous musicians and we got to listen to their music. And if I had to pick which was the best thing that we have done this year then I would say the pianos were the best thing that we have done this year. Then I think that it would be the pianos.

The worst thing that we have done during quarter 3 and 4 is having to do questions about Aaron Copland and Modest Mussorgsky. The hardest part about the projects were when we had to do Aaron Copland questions because we had to look through a paper that had all of the answers and if we went online then some of the information that you found would be wrong. And so that was really annoying. And the thing about the Modest Mussorgsky project is that you have to make a poster or a picture that Modest Mussorgsky drew. And you would have to add a lot of detail and then you would have to add color but you could color anyway you wanted if you didn’t have a picture in color but I think that it would have to be appropriate colors. Like if I drew a sky then you probably wouldn’t want it to be pink.


Reflection
In music this year I learned how to play the piano, I learned about Aaron Copland, and Mussorgsky. Playing the piano was hard at first but it got easier the more I practiced. When we learned about Aaron Copland I felt like it was pretty difficult to write a essay but when I got thinking it was really easy. When learning about Mussorgsky we got to answer questions so, we got to do research. We also got to draw a picture that was really fun. I had a lot of fun with Mrs. Frank. She taught me a lot. I am glad I had her as a music teacher. Mrs.Frank really pushes you hard so you do a really good job. She was really helpful when it came to my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment