Tuesday, May 2, 2017

More reflections on piano playing and the levels of difficulty..

Learning to play piano was tough at first. As I moved from song to song I saw how more challenging each one got. Autumn,  my friend helps me to position my hands so that I could play the song without straining them. Mrs. Frank listened to my work and helped me fix the notes I did not play right.


Learning to play skipping frogs was a challenge Skipping Frogs is played with two hands at first using two hands was very hard. My friend Autumn helped me position my hands in the right way I practiced the song over and over again.I tried the song at  least 17 times Autumn and Mrs. Frank  helped me a lot this song was hard because halfway through the song you have to switch your fingering and switch to the other hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment