Thursday, May 11, 2017

I enjoy playing the piano...

Matthew Youngś Music Reflection


I enjoy music class. I love doing the piano. One thing hard for me though, is that it is hard for me to read notes off the paper. So, when I get my songs, I have to write in the notes for all my papers. When I do that, I use the sheet of paper on where the notes are located on the staff. One of the easiest notes I know is the middle C. Otherwise, I can get any notes.
Another difficult part about music for me is playing the piano. Iḿ not very good at doing double hand. I can do one at a time, but not the best. Plus, having to write in the notes and doing both hands isn't very easy.
Overall, I love music class but there is some challenges for me to work on. Piano is fun and I hope to improve my skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment