Monday, June 29, 2015

Quick post for summer beginning

Hello everyone who might be reading my blog through the summer.  It has been a great year at YMS and I will continue to share with you in the next few months some reflections on my summer experiences in music and children and maybe even drama as well.  I will just say I am on vacation for the next couple of weeks, but will be writing again beginning after the fourth of July.  I will say that I just returned from NYC where I took in the Pride Parade, which was particularly joyful considering the recent supreme court ruling, and we had a great time going to museums and walking the highline and going to see "An American in Paris" by George and Ira Gershwin.  What a glorious weekend, even with the rain and cool temperatures, it was an experience I will be talking and thinking about for many decades to come.  Love you all, and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment