Friday, November 10, 2017

7/11

9/11 in an alternate universe..an opera plot by Nick..check it out..I cannot believe this young man is only in the 6th grade! Way to go!

7/11

This story is based on 9/11 but this time it is in a different universe.
John lump has always been crazy, people say it was because of his dad drinking all the time.Or his best friend dying in a floating car accident.  Anyway ever since he has been an unpredictable crazy maniac.

George
My name George Gorge I am 16, and  I  have lived in a weird old foster home  since I was three because my parent ran away  from home.I have only had one best friend in my whole entire life 4 years ago, and his life was just like  mine, But the only thing was that he couldn’t deal with it. Eventually he began to have depression. And just a few years later His foster family took a trip to California. But it turns out they were moving. I heard from Greg again just a few months ago he sounded like he had it all figured out.But ever since I moved to six schools because of bullying, and my parents are crooks because the are low on money and food.

Well that was George, Now Benjamin.

Benjamin
Hello my name is Benjamin I am 15, and lived all around the world with my wonderful parents.I am currently living in the city that never sleeps New York. I have heard from the grapevine that someone is on the loose and has killed over 15 and injured 50 people in the notsob marathon because of a landmine.   Anyways my father has a big meeting at the Leemond Brothers.It could be a big break for him, and we might actually stay here for a while.But the only bad thing is I have to go to this dump school called staten island tech. I have already had one day and I  am teaching the the teacher. At least my birthday is coming soon and if I don’t get the black, white and glossy pink lamborghini my life is over.

Now John Lump
John Lump
Hi my name is John lump,I am am a perfectly good guy.And  wasn’t me who planted the landmine there it was Tom Trump I swear. Just so everyone knows I  pay my monthly mortgage I pay my taxes. I am an ordinary 37 old guy. But Tom Trump, he  bombed notsob because he was weak  he had nothing and nobody. He was a nobody.  But then he soon came to regret it.He felt bad bad about his mistakes. And feels like a new person with a bigger and better heart.Or that is what he wants you think!

Storytime


John lump. now everyone thinks tom  trump did it and they have no idea what is coming next ha ha ha ha .

Benjamin. The second day of school was worse than the first.But something  did come up in the news that Tom Trump did it and not John lump. I don’t care about that nonsense.
George.Apparently there is a new kid that is smarter than the teacher.I saw him in the hall today but he looked like he had a bad day and needed a break.

The next day
John lump
My plan is set tonight  I am going to be a employee at one niwt towers. Place the explosive in the lab room,bank,  and  cafeteria. And  at 1:43 it will go boom boom right into leemond brothers.

Benjamin
Today is the day my dad  has the biggest meeting of his life and Tom Trump can’t do anything about it because he is in jail. I feel like today is a good day I got put into  college classes  for every single subject. Let's hope I don’t have to teach the teacher again.


George
Today at school I ran  into Benjamin and today he had a smile on his face.so I said hello. He said back back in a joyful tone.
“ where are you next block” I said
“Chemistry” he answered
“wait we do not have a chemistry” I said
“I know I hop on a train with a few others to Columbia University”
“Wow you must be very smart”
“Affirmative” he said back
“Well have a great day”I said while walking away
`I walked it to the door that said language arts and sat down to the chair that was closest to the door.

Benjamin
I believe i just made my first friend his name is george, A raggy old fellow I might add but nice.I thought about this on the train and if  my father was getting ready for his meeting . i told him to reschedule for 1:30  Am so  I can see him for a few hours until he has to go to his meeting. The meeting will probably last 15 minutes.
John lump

5 minutes to the explosion and  I am am getting worried. There is  a couple  thoughts coming in my head like what will be the consequence or what did those innocent people do to me and why did I have kill them.Butterflies start to flutter in my stomach. I don’t think I deal with all of this pressure it is off.

Beniganim

My dad just left for the meeting and I hope nothing bad happens to him when he is 13 minutes into the meeting.I asked george if he wanted to come pick up my dad when he is done.

George

The new kid ben  just asked if I wanted to come pick his dad up at this meeting which is odd because that isn’t really fun, but what would I know I haven't had any friends in years.

Benjamin

“Great what a parking spot right in front of the niwt towers” I said
“ ya I guess” george replied
Then what followed was a trail of awkward silence, But the BOOm! The cops were there in seconds.
“The left tower  is heading toward where my dad’s meeting is held” I said calmly
“ why are you not freaking out   your dad could die!”george said  crazily
“I don’t know maybe because he never listens to me or doesn’t pay attention to me” I said back
“ wait did- did you do this”george said scared.
“Why yes, yes  I did”I said back.
“Why would you do that,”George said
“Because he never wanted me, I have been on one side of   house for all of my life so he doesn’t have to see me, talk to me , and listen to me. He even played a butler to dad things like go to soccer games or just have fun”I said sadly.
“ But that doesn’t give you a reason to kill the man, I mean you're lucky that even have a dad at all” George returned.
“You are right, what am I doing.I just killed my father,”I said sobbing
“And you are going to have to live with, But you can still be a great man,” george said kindly
“ wow you really are a great friend, goodbye George gorge forever”he said strongly when it really hurt. I opened the door, put my hands behind my head and told a policeman every thing.I got into the car.And lived life as a strong man in prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment