Friday, March 8, 2019

New Verses to "Down By the Riverside"

"I'm gonna do something that I love With people who love me
I ain't gonna use hurtful words

I'm gonna sing a song of joy when I'm feeling happy
I'm gonna sing to be happy

I'm gonna love more than ever before down here on planet earth
I'm gonna get a gift for a surprise.

I´m gonna  make the world a better place         down by ocean side (3x)
Im gonna make the world a better place     down by the ocean side
    
    (refrain)
Iḿ gonna be the person my parents want me to be. (8x)

   Iḿ gonna show joy to my classmates           down by york maine
Ïḿ gonna show joy to my classmates, down by york Maine
Refrain
Iḿ gonna smile more to everyone.

I´m gonna fight pollution with everything i´ve got

Im gonna pick up trash on the beach with everything i´ve got

                                                       Lyrics
(Theme: Peace, love, kindness, Making the World a Better Place)
Verse 1
I’m gonna Care for all the first responders  Down by the station’s (X3)
I’m gonna Care for all the first responder’s Down by station
(refrain)
I’m gonna care for everyone (X8)
Verse 2
I’m gonna help the enviorment  Down by oceanside(x3)
I’m gonna help the enviorment  Down by oceanside
(refrain)
I’m gonna  care for everyone (X8)
Verse 3
I’m gonna help the poor  Down by cityside (x3)
I’m gonna  help the poor Down by cityside
(refrain)
I’m gonna  care for everyone (X8)

No comments:

Post a Comment