Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I am Poems by the Creative Drama Class

I am Sabrina
I am a sister
I care about my cat
I care about my fish
I play the trumpet
I take care of animals
I want to be a vet
I am friendly
I am shy
I dab
I like blue
I have my own style
I dream of being a ninjaaaa
I am like a bunny hopping around
I wish I could always eat chocolate
I am ME



I am Timothy Goodell
I am a student at york middle school
I am a biker
I do a lot of triathlons
I love my family
If I could vote I would vote Hillary
I am a surfer
I love school
I am a hunter
I like math
I am in 6th grade
I have three very good friends
I love going up to my camp
I am a son
I am a brother
I am a neighbor
I am a grandson
I am a cousin
I am a friend
I am a swimmer
I am a runner
I am a person that likes to try new things
I am smart
I play an instrument
I play the saxophone
I want to create my own business
I will go to U MAINE
I am a red sox fan
I am a boston Bruins fan
I am a Patriots fan
I am a soccer player
I am a baseball player
I am a tennis player
I am not a football player
I am a thoughtful person
I am 11 years old
I am a book reader
I am a fan of Planes Fire and Rescue
I am a fan of James Patterson
I am funnie
I am a video gamer
I am a player in Clash Royale
I am a lovable person



                      I Am Poem  



I am Kylie,

I like to swim,

I am a big sister to Grace,

I am 11 years old,

I have 4 cats and 3 dogs,

I was born on July 13th 2005,

I have a mom and dad named Paul and Heidi,

I like to draw,

I have a pool,

I love to spend time with my family,

I love the feeling of my feet in the sand

I love to visit my cousins Shane,Athena,and Ryder,

I like to listen to music,

I like to hangout with my friends,

I love to go shopping with my mom,

I like to watch Youtube videos,

I like to play with my little sister,

I love to go to family events,

I love Halloween,

I hate the snow,

I hate cold weather,

I love to wear my flip flops,

I like to garden,

I hate the winter,

I love to go to the beach,

I like to cut flowers,

I love art,

I like getting my nails done,

I love the summer sun,

I like to have fun,

I love to spend time with my aunts and uncles,

I love to snuggle my little cousins,

I love to paint,

I love to take walks with my dogs,







And finally I love my whole family.




No comments:

Post a Comment