Thursday, April 2, 2015

Mussorgsky inspired pictures

This has been one of the best weeks of school, speaking only in superlatives, of course.  I have been gifted with wonderful pictures at an exhibition, let me share those first.  This is an interpretation of "The Ballet of the Chicks in their Shells"..        


This is a picture inspired by "The Old Castle"

Here we have the "Great Gate of Kiev"

This was inspired by "The Hut on Fowls' Legs"

Here is another "Old Castle"

And if you would like to hear the music that also inspired some of these pictures, let me direct you here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXy50exHjes

Let me leave you here for this week.  It has been a very busy week, and I just want to say, the pictures and the music say what words cannot or will not say.  Enjoy the pictures, enjoy the music, speak to me or send me pictures or links that you would like to add to this.  Have a great week! 


PS- The GNOME 


No comments:

Post a Comment